Thursday, September 10, 2009

end of summer catch-up

These photos are from Elena's 5th birthday party that we had at Mom's. Enjoy.

From Aug. 09

Maia anxiously awaits opening her present on Elena's 5th birthday.



From Aug. 09

That's right, Elena's 5.




From Aug. 09

"Hmm. I wonder how I could get that many presents."



From Aug. 09

Maia and her little knees.




From Aug. 09

Elena shows off her latest pair of wings. I'm glad she's starting on her career wardrobe young.




From Aug. 09

Elena works on a project in her new princess tiara.




From Aug. 09

Were we singing 'Don't Worry, Be Happy'?




From Aug. 09

Project time at Grandma's.




From Aug. 09

Maia thinks Grandma is hilarious. (We're glad someone does.) I kid. I kid.




From Aug. 09

Pretzel licker.




From Aug. 09

Maia's smile is so much like Jill's smile when she was little.




From Aug. 09

Elena riding a bike that is NOT too small for 5-year-olds. Duh, Heidi.




From Aug. 09

Elena works on her strategy.




From Aug. 09

Maia wags Abby's tail; Grandpa laughs. So cute.

No comments:

Labels