skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
family albums
a blog to keep our family connected.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Gift opening - Round one
I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!
Elena doesn't look as impressed with the Snuggie as Rey did. Pink is a good color for you, Rey.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Bev
(4)
Brian
(3)
Elena
(7)
Geri
(3)
Heidi
(3)
holidays
(4)
Jill
(5)
Jon
(3)
Kermit
(5)
Kris
(7)
Maia
(7)
Pat
(1)
Rey
(3)
Steve
(3)
Labels
Bev
(4)
Brian
(3)
Elena
(7)
Geri
(3)
Heidi
(3)
holidays
(4)
Jill
(5)
Jon
(3)
Kermit
(5)
Kris
(7)
Maia
(7)
Pat
(1)
Rey
(3)
Steve
(3)
Followers
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(8)
▼
January
(8)
Take Two-dee ta
What the ... ?
Chick-a-boom
Gift opening - Round two
A tooty ta, a tooty ta, a tooty ta ta
Christmas at Tee Tee's
Oh you mustn't
Gift opening - Round one
►
2009
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment